Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2024 22:23:03 GMT by Julie
Hi there. I would like to add my husband's name to a property that I hold in my sole name in the UK. Do I need a solicitor to do this? Also, he is a non resident and holds a BNO passport, how can he verify his ID? Thanks for your help.
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2024 15:04:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Yes you will.
You will need to ask the solicitor which other forms of ID would be acceptable.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.