Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 06 Jan 2024 16:44:12 GMT by KY Wong
Hi team, I am claiming remittance basis and I am filling in the SA102 for my UK employment income for tax year 22/23. I have 3 employment during the year and so I fill in taxable income and PAYE paid individually. Back in June 2023, I received a £600 income tax refund from HMRC for overpaid PAYE. Is there any box in SA102 that I need to fill in this information? Or HMRC will make adjustment on this refund amount and calculate my balance payment automically? Thanks. Regards,  Do I need to include this information anywhere in SA102
Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:11:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

Please declare repayments from HMRC in box 1 of page TR6 on SA100.  
The equivalent box can be found on the online return on page 3 of 3 when tailoring your return.

Thank you


You must be signed in to post in this forum.