Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2024 10:54:14 GMT by Nigel Hoare Hoare
Hi HMRC... Is there a way to access previously submitted CT600's for recent years.. from my online HMRC account?
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2024 14:11:47 GMT by HMRC Admin 17 Response

Hi,

If you submitted the Company Tax Returns yourself using the HMRC's online filing service then you would have been given the opportunity to save a downloaded copy of the return at the time of submission, if you have not done this then you will not be unable to access a copy of the return online. 

If your Company Tax Returns were submitted by a 3rd party (an accountant) then they will have used commercial software to file the returns, if you require a copy of a return filed by an accountant they should be able to provide you with copies of the returns. 

Alternatively HMRC can send you a copy of the last Company Tax Return you have filed along with copies of the accounts and corporation tax computations. 

You should note that it is HMRC policy to only send you copies of the last return filed, if you require more than just the last year filed you will need to explain to HMRC in writing why you require this and why you have been unable to obtain copies from your accountant If they filed the return for your company. 

If you would like HMRC to do this then you should send your request to

Corporation Tax Services
HM Revenue and Customs
BX9 1AX
United Kingdom .

Thank you .
Posted Sun, 11 Aug 2024 17:57:14 GMT by Steve Stephens
" If you submitted the Company Tax Returns yourself using the HMRC's online filing service then you would have been given the opportunity to save a downloaded copy of the return at the time of submission, if you have not done this then you will not be unable to access a copy of the return online" We did this ourselves and downloaded a copy when complete. I am currently unable to locate this copy on my system. Please could you tell me where the link is on: https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/ Thank you
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2024 09:32:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 17 Response

Hi, 

The downloaded copy would only be saved to your own system.

If this cannot be located then there is not a direct copy on your Business Tax Account.

You may contact the Corporation Tax Helpline on 03002003410 and request a hard copy be issued to you by post.

Thank you .
Posted Mon, 02 Sep 2024 19:46:41 GMT by andrew502
I can view my previous corporation tax returns (profit and loss etc) from the below: https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/cato/new-dashboard Unless it's something else you're referring to.

Pear to Pear.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.