Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 13 Feb 2024 15:07:23 GMT by
My ex employer refused to give me my p45 form. I tried to take the help of HMRc but they said they can't help in that what should i do
Posted Fri, 16 Feb 2024 11:58:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 5
Hi

To give you the best advice, we would need to clarify a few things about your query, and why you need your P45.
Contact us by webchat or phone via Income Tax: general enquiries.

Thank you
Posted Sun, 25 Feb 2024 00:23:59 GMT by uramakr1 Ramakrishnan
Hello Team, I resigned from my old job in May 2023 and started a new job in June 2023. My old employer sent the P45 form and submitted Part 2 and 3 of the form to my new employer. However, my PAYE account still shows both my companies as my employers and my tax code is incorrect for the year starting Apr 2024. I also updated the end date of my first job as submitted a tax code change request, but I did not hear from HMRC. Please can you help me with the reason for this, given that my P45 was submittted? Thank you! Uma
Posted Mon, 04 Mar 2024 11:08:23 GMT by HMRC Admin 32
Hi,

While it could be that, even though it appears to have been submitted, we may not have received your P45, there are other possibilites.

To allow us to review your record and correctly update your code, please contact our Income Tax team.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.