Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 23 May 2022 15:12:00 GMT by Cesare Cuzzola
Hello, I had to file a CWF1 form to register for self-assessment (I did not match the criteria to prove my identity online). I have now received my UTR via post. Do I need to wait for a paper self-assessment now? Or can I sign in online? I have tried signing in but I am encountering the same problem I had during registration (I don't have a UK passport/driving license, etc.). Thank you, C
Posted Wed, 25 May 2022 10:48:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You can print off the required pages for the tax return from the website, or you can contact us to request a paper return:

Tax return for Self Assessment  .

You would need to complete the SA100, and any supplementary pages depending on the income you had during the year.

Thank yoy.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.