Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 01 Dec 2022 11:03:44 GMT by Jennifer Chu
Hi, I arrived UK with a home on 13 Feb 2022 and have obtained my UTR in Nov 2022 already. I paid all my tax in Hong Kong before arrival and did not have a job before 6 Apr 2022. Do I still need to file a tax for split-year treatment? Many thanks.
Posted Fri, 02 Dec 2022 15:26:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

If you wish to apply for split year treatment, then a tax return is required in order to confirm the details on the residence section SA109.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.