Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 12 May 2022 15:33:29 GMT by HY Law
Hello, I have accidently created two government gateway ID. Am I be able to cancel one of them? Is it right that I need to register a business tax account, get a UTR and then fill in the SA100 & SA109 form if I would like to use split year treatment with arising basis for my foreign income? What should I fill in for the business address when registering the business tax account if I work in the UK for a company outside of UK? Thank you.
Posted Fri, 13 May 2022 16:35:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If you have two Government Gateways, you can use one to register for Self Assessment and discard the other.
It wouldn't matter which one unless you have already registered for an online service with one of the IDS.
Once you have completed the registration, we will send you a UTR and you will be able to access Self Assessment through the Business Tax Account.
The SA109 can online by filed by paper, unless your purchase third party software.
Self Assessment commercial software suppliers

You must be signed in to post in this forum.