Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 14 Jun 2023 15:05:41 GMT by
Dear Sirs, 1.For sending the SA100, SA106 and SA109 form to HMRC(by Royal Mail's Registered Post), it should send to following address? HM Revenue and Customs BP8002 Benton Park View Newcastle Upon Tyne NE98 1ZZ United Kingdom 2.I have "untaxed foreign Interest from foreign bank" and "untaxed dividends from foreign company for overseas sources". Both income is less than 2000 pound. I should fill in it on SA100 or SA106? 3.SA106 form, F3 Box 4 is the total of column F for "Interest and other income from overseas savings"? 4.For apply split year treatment, do I have to fill in "Move in to UK date", "Starting full time work date" and "starting to have a home in to the UK only date" in SA100 form Box 40 "Any other information" section for HMRC reference? Thank you ver much!
Posted Thu, 15 Jun 2023 11:57:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
You can put it on the SA100. in order to claim split year, you need to complete the SA109 residence page.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.