Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 04 Dec 2022 17:17:59 GMT by Jirlam
My business partner is the nominated partner for Accounts and tax returns ( there are just 2 of us}. The SA 800 for 20/21 has been completed and returned on time in line with our end of year accounts. However I have noted a mistake ( I only saw the accounts when the SA 800 was submitted) which has turned a small profit into a small loss.( circa +£1500 to - £1500) I have asked my partner to revise the SA 800 and make contact with HMRC. Despite contacting my business partner twice she has failed to make the necessary amendments and contact accordingly. Can I intervene? and submit the correct figures? The business is to be wound down during 22/23. financial year and the partnership dissolved
Posted Wed, 07 Dec 2022 15:49:21 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

The amendments need to done by the nominated partner. You can find guidance on changes to the nominated partner here:

SAM101290 - Records: maintain taxpayer record: nominated partner

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.