Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 29 Sep 2022 09:01:15 GMT by Yiu Cheong Tony Wu
I'm a retiree from Hong Kong, I have no job in HK & UK between 2021~2022. I have only several hundred bank interest. May I know how to declare in self accessment ?
Posted Fri, 30 Sep 2022 10:00:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You can find guidance here:

Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.