Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 27 Sep 2022 16:16:54 GMT by Jo C
The tool on government website showed that I don't have to send a tax return for 6 April 2021-5 April 2022 but I must tell HMRC if I have income from share dividend more than £2000. Could it be done by submitting SA106 (dividend generated overseas without remittance) or declare somewhere in personal tax account?
Posted Wed, 28 Sep 2022 12:40:23 GMT by HMRC Admin 26

If it is foreign income you still need to send the tax return SA100 and SA106.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.