Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 17 Jun 2022 11:56:55 GMT by alp
Could you confirm which UK address I should send a paper tax return to? I am overseas but well as the current tax return documents there is extra SA109 and covering letter that was missed from earlier return (as advised by technical officer by phone) - Thanks.
Posted Fri, 17 Jun 2022 15:18:33 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi alp

Correspondece should be sent to
PAYE & Self Assessment,

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.