Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 11 Jan 2023 00:15:06 GMT by Casey
On the SA100 form there is a field that says 'If you’ve had any 2021–22 Income Tax refunded or set off by us or Jobcentre Plus, enter the amount -'. I received a refund from HMRC in 2022, but the P800 indicated that the refund was for overpayment in an earlier tax year, not 2021-22 . Do I enter the amount refunded, or leave it blank because the refund was for a earlier year? Thanks for your assistance
Posted Fri, 13 Jan 2023 13:57:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You would leave it blank. Only refunds that were for 2021 to 2022 should be included.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.