Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 23 Jan 2023 12:00:26 GMT by Rory Gibson
I am a non-resident and have no UK employment income, but I complete SA return to account for my UK property rental income. Do I also need to complete SA109? Thanks
Posted Wed, 25 Jan 2023 10:55:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Yes you need to complete the residence section to confirm you are not UK resident.

You cannot use HMRC software to file online and will need to use commerical software see :

Self Assessment commercial software suppliers .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.