Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 27 Aug 2023 22:35:20 GMT by Adaadaada
This is my first year to apply the tax return. I am non self employed and have a full time job. When I login my HMRC account and willing to fill SA100, but I find that I need to fill ‘Tailor your return’ and can’t find the form of SA100. Could you please confirm whether I need to fill the form of ‘tailor your return before filling SA100? Thank you.
Posted Fri, 01 Sep 2023 12:53:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Adaadaada,

Tailor your return determines which parts of the return you need to complete and it will generate those sections. 'SA100' is purely for the paper form.

Thank you.
Posted Sat, 02 Sep 2023 20:17:12 GMT by Robert Manners
When you have completed the online submission you can download the viewTaxReturnPdf.pdf file that is an electronic copy of the SA100 form populated with the information or answers you submitted for your return. You can also print out a paper copy for your own records if you need to.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.