Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 27 Jun 2022 01:23:52 GMT by LYLN
Hi, I have become a UK resident in August as a student and my only source of income this tax year are rents from a UK property I own. I would like to ask for some guidance regarding SA109: 1. I believe I meet the criteria for split-year treatment under Case 8. What details do I have to include in box 40 exactly? Is simply stating the case number enough or do I have to give further information against each criteria? 2. Since I do not have any foreign income, is it correct that I do not have to fill in the Domicile and Remittance basis sections? 3. May I confirm that the only relevant forms for my case are SA100, SA105 and SA109? Many thanks!
Posted Tue, 28 Jun 2022 13:36:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Please refer to guidance on how to complete the form at - :

Residence, remittance basis etc notes  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.