Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 12 Apr 2022 08:33:07 GMT by Ravi Teja Dosapati
I was told returns was processed on 6th April and estimated repayment date is 11th of April, However when I contacted them today i.e. 12th of April it is still showing as repayment is pending. Adviser told me nothing has changed and estimated repayment date is still showing as 11th of April and don't know whether it is picked up for security checks or not? I know for a fact have to wait for 10 working days but my question is why it is not paid yet when estimated date is showing as 11th of April. For previous years returns, repayment was made exactly on the estimated dates that were advised. Could you please guide me through whether it is Picked up for security checks or not?
Posted Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:27:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Hi,

We are unable to advise if the repayment has been selected for checks as we can't view your record from this forum.

It can take several working days for a repayment to change from pending to issued.

Thank you.
Posted Fri, 15 Apr 2022 08:18:57 GMT by Betmbe
Did you receive your repayment yet Ravi? I filed mine on the 6th, has been repayment pending since the 7th and not issued yet. Just want to know if anyone has received theirs yet?
Posted Sat, 16 Apr 2022 22:00:25 GMT by t.ali1234
Hi- the system stats I have an owed amount - twice now I have gone through the request a repayment page, entering my bank account details. When I click 'submit' HMRC signs me out - when I sign back in it opens on the page confirming I need to wait 48hours. After the 48 hours is up, when I log in it shows the credit to be requested again as if the previous request had not been registered/worked? Is there a reason why this is happening? I do not get any information as to why this request has not gone through, it only gives me the options to request again. Please assist. (this is the first time i filed for self assessment.)
Posted Tue, 19 Apr 2022 14:51:33 GMT by Darren Woods
Hi guys , anyone been paid yet ? Mine pending since 7th. Said I'd have a reply by 13th . Nothing.
Posted Tue, 19 Apr 2022 17:00:53 GMT by Rem_22 Alao
Mines been pending since the 6th however was told it should be expected from the 12th but still the status has not changed
Posted Wed, 20 Apr 2022 07:29:21 GMT by Ravi Teja Dosapati
Hello All, I got paid last night I.e. 10th working day. I hope you all get paid in the next couple of days .
Posted Wed, 20 Apr 2022 09:35:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Hi

t.ali1234,

If this keeps happening you should contact the Self Assessment department.

See link:

Self Assessment: general enquiries  .

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:27:38 GMT by Darren Woods
Hi ravi, paid or issued. Mine was issued last night

You must be signed in to post in this forum.