Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 04 Oct 2022 09:03:16 GMT by HKtaxissue
If I am a sole trader in overseas, not UK, do I need to apply business tax account?
Posted Wed, 05 Oct 2022 14:16:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If a UK tax resident, you need to register as self employed :

Register for Self Assessment   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.