Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Bank repayment pending

6 weeks? For security checks? What are these checks exactly? This is my first self assessment and it’s not a massive amount I am even due back. I entered every detail to the letter in my assessment.
  • RE: repayment pending disappeared

Can I get a response HMRC as you have responded to others but not me
  • RE: Self Assessment refund delays

I submitted my self assessment on the 17th March which was a Sunday, am due a repayment. On the 21st March it says bank repayment pending. It’s stayed this way since. I am now at 9 working days since and no change. What does this even mean?

What exactly is the time scale on this? I submitted on the 17th March, the 21st it says bank repayment pending as I am due a repayment and now it just says bank repayment pending with no date
  • Bank repayment pending

First self assessment here. Submitted on 17th March. Am due a repayment, it is showing as bank repayment pending. Haven't been contacted for any additional info and most of the threads on here has varying information on what this actually means. Can someone clarify? I am unsure of the next steps and timescales

I submitted mine on the 17th of March, am due a repayment and since the 21st March it just says bank repayment pending. My first self assessment and I haven't a clue what this means now timescale wise