Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2024 10:52:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 21 Response
Hi Stanley,
For assistance accessing the online system you will need to contact the online helpdesk Technical support with HMRC online services.
If this is in connection with free childcare then you can contact at
0300 123 4097 Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm
Childcare Service,
HMRC,
BX9 1GR
Thank you.
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2024 20:58:23 GMT by Stanley Fok
Hi, Thanks for the reply, as I said I have already contacted the Technical support with HMRC online services but they replied it is not technical problem and cannot help me. I have also called the childcare service but they said I need to create the government gateway in order to get the code. So, it goes back to my question how to pass my identification check in the government gateway? Appreciate if I can have the postal address to contact HMRC officer for the identification check please? Thank you.
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2024 15:59:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 10 Response
Hi
This link provides guidance on proving your identity Proving your identity with GOV.UK One Login 
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2024 09:18:01 GMT by Buddhika Dharmapala
Hi there, I am currently trying to submit my application for natiralisation as my BRP expires 31Dec2024.. I can log-in to Government Gateway with no problem, however when I enter my number, date of birth and NI number I keep getting a "we cannot confirm your identity" message. I have filled in 95% of my application last November 2023 and now need to get in to pay and submit application. I don't know where to go from here, can anyone please give me advice on who can help me? Thanks!
Posted Fri, 20 Sep 2024 11:27:06 GMT by Stanley Fok
WarningThis post is currently being moderated and will be visible when it has been approved by a HMRC moderator.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.