Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 06 Jan 2023 12:01:04 GMT by katiea
Hi, I'm the sole director of a limited company. Since there's only me in the company, can I use the staff party allowance for myself and my partner for a nice meal out or stay in a nice hotel to celebrate? If not, how can I use this allowance to claim a 'party for one'? It's pretty lonely being a solopreneur, so hopefully we can make use of this somehow. Thanks.
Posted Mon, 09 Jan 2023 14:24:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If the function meets the criteria within you will be able to use it as an employee of the company.

Expenses and benefits: social functions and parties

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.