Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 13 Jan 2023 18:03:46 GMT by Joe19721
I receive childcare vouchers through by my employer as salary sacrifice. I employ a nanny for my daughter. Can I pay HMRC national insurance/income tax as employer (of my nanny) using the childcare vouchers? thank you
Posted Fri, 20 Jan 2023 12:56:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Joe19721,

Further information is required.
Please call the Employer Helpline on 0300 200 3200 to discuss further.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.