Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 16 Jun 2022 16:36:12 GMT by Tommy Chan
Hi, I am going to transfer my residence to the U.K. I will ship my goods in two shipments: one by ship vessel and another by air. Do I need to apply the ToR relief twice? (one application for each shipment) Thank you.
Posted Fri, 17 Jun 2022 13:52:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Good afternoon,
Just one application needs to be made.
The goods can be imported in multiple consignments.
Please see below link for futher information.
Transfer of residence to UK

You must be signed in to post in this forum.