Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 05 May 2022 16:55:06 GMT by Tony Loynes
Hi, How do I register my FHL with HMRC? The reason I am asking is that I am looking to install an EV charger and can not access the grant unless I can provide an HMRC Registration letter. Thanks
Posted Mon, 09 May 2022 08:12:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

The only requirenent is for you to inform us of any income from the FHL. You will need to clarify what is meant by "register" and what evidence is acceptable.

Do they require a letter from us to confirm you have infomed us that you are receiving income from the property? It might be best if you phone us so we can discuss this further.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.