Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 29 Jun 2022 08:30:00 GMT by Diane Payroll
Trying to claim SMP funding as the PAYE liabilities are too small to cover the amount paid to the employee, there is an online form but the link does not work, despite contacting HMRC employers help line and also the online services team I am drawing a blank as they keep directing me to the online form that does not work, I re[ported this months ago to online services and still no joy, has anyone any ideas as to how I can make this claim ?
Posted Thu, 30 Jun 2022 13:52:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 19
Hi,

The online form should be completed by signing in to your Government Gateway account. You can find the link here:

Statutory pay: apply for advance of statutory parental, paternal, adoption and maternity pay

If this does not work for you, then you will need to raise this issue with the Online Services Helpdesk on 0300 200 3600.

Thank you
Posted Thu, 30 Jun 2022 13:59:52 GMT by Diane Payroll
Hi HMRC as per my initial question I have done all of the above that you have advised and as I said this does not work and online services have still not rectified this issue,
Posted Tue, 05 Jul 2022 13:58:44 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Hi,

I am unsure as to what other action you have taken as I cant locate your initial question.

If this is an issue with online services please contact this team for advice.

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 05 Jul 2022 14:05:01 GMT by Diane Payroll
here is my initial question Trying to claim SMP funding as the PAYE liabilities are too small to cover the amount paid to the employee, there is an online form but the link does not work, despite contacting HMRC employers help line and also the online services team I am drawing a blank as they keep directing me to the online form that does not work, I re[ported this months ago to online services and still no joy, has anyone any ideas as to how I can make this claim ?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.