Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 23 May 2023 06:08:37 GMT by rayhywong
Hi, I have read through the guideline and understand that I can apply for the split year treatment for the tax year 2022/23. When I filed my assessment earlier, I have completed the SA100 and SA106 through online directly, by entering my UK part income for the year. But at the same time, I posted my SA109 to the office directly. Lateron I understood that I should post all the 3 forms SA100, SA106 and SA109 directly to the office. May I know in such situation, what can I do to correct my previous actions, provided that I still want to use the split year treatment. Thank you.
Posted Thu, 25 May 2023 11:21:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

As you have now posted the SA109, your record will be updated when the form is processed.

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 30 May 2023 06:05:12 GMT by rayhywong
Hi, thank you so much for your update. So that can I understand that in such case, even I have submitted the SA100 & SA106 (through online) and SA109 (through post) separately, I would have further action to proceed the split year treatment?Thank you.
Posted Tue, 30 May 2023 06:09:46 GMT by rayhywong
Hi, sorry, typo for the last sentence. I mean "I would have NO further action to proceed the split year treatment". Thank you so much!
Posted Thu, 01 Jun 2023 10:52:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
That is correct.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.