Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 07 Sep 2022 12:45:06 GMT by michael Jerom
How i can register online for previous years tax return for overseas bank interest income received. I have done this year's assessment.
Posted Mon, 12 Sep 2022 11:32:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You would need to complete the form SA1.

Register for Self Assessment

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.