Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 31 Jan 2023 22:38:52 GMT by Chris Chan
I am currently unemployed with no income. Question 1: Do I need to submit a self assessment for my overseas savings interest which is less than GBP 0.4? Question 2: I also have UK savings interest which is around GBP 0.5, do I need to submit a self assessment? Many thanks for your reply.
Posted Mon, 06 Feb 2023 14:26:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Given the very low amounts of overseas investment income you receive, you would not have to complete a Self Assessment Tax Return.                                                      

Check if you need to send a Self Assessment tax return

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.