Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 19 Jun 2023 13:55:55 GMT by
Hi, How can I order a proof of my income for the last 3 years as a self-employed (LTD) person? I phoned HMRC on 0300 200 3300 but they told me that it’s PAYE only number and told me that I need to contact HMRC through your chat on - The problem is that it’s a bot chat and all I was able to get was a link to my Personal Tax account. I need a paper copy of my income for the last 3 years to get a mortgage. I would much appreciate your advise. Regards
Posted Thu, 22 Jun 2023 15:31:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

You would go back onto the webchat and ask to speak to an adviser. that will get you through to an actual person.
Alternatively, if you filed online, you can print them yourself as it is a copy of the calculation and most mortgage lenders accept your own copy.

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.