Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 08 May 2023 02:46:11 GMT by jtyx
Hi, I moved from the UK late last year to join a partner who has started working overseas. I've already filed my self-assessment for 2022-2023 online but have since realised I'll need to submit an SA109 form as well. Can I do this separately by post, and if so what would be the address to send it to? Thank you.
Posted Tue, 16 May 2023 09:14:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

You can buy 3rd party software to submit online as the full return should be submitted in the same format -

Self Assessment commercial software suppliers

If you need to post it - HMRC, PAYE & Self Assessment BX9 1AS.

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.