Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:48:38 GMT by ttttt Tong
Hi, I am unemployed but have investment income in 2021-22. I can't find my self assessment form when I login in my account through Government gateway . my question is : Where can I fill the self assessment form on line . Also , I came to UK on July 2021, where can I apply the split year tax return . thanks
Posted Wed, 13 Apr 2022 12:39:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

To complete a 2022 Self Assessment tax return online, please follow the following procedure:

Register for Self Assessment   .

To find out if you qualify for split-year treatment in 2021/22, please read the guidance below and complete the
Residence pages of your 2022 tax return as appropriates:

RDR3 Statutory Residence Test    .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.