Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 19 May 2023 12:44:47 GMT by Shun Ka Cheung
Is below the postal address of HMRC for submission of self-assessment that I want to mail my SA100, SA106 and SA109 forms to HMRC for my first time filing Tax Return? Self Assessment HM Revenue and Customs BX9 1AS United Kingdom
Posted Thu, 25 May 2023 08:31:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Shun Ka Cheung,
That is the correct address. 
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.