Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 31 Aug 2022 18:07:54 GMT by LM
Dear Sir/Madam, I just register for the self assessment ONLINE and finished the verification of email. However I cannot find a way / link for me to fill in the self assessment form and split year treatment application (SA109). Please advise and guide me where can I find the link ? Thank you very much.
Posted Wed, 07 Sep 2022 11:02:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Now that you have regisetered for self assessment, you need to submit the tax return by visiting :

File your Self Assessment tax return online  . 

You will need a government gateway user ID and password to log in and submit your tax return online. 

This page will advise you if you can submit an online tax return or not and can take you to the section to download a paper version.  

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.