Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 07 Sep 2022 16:29:32 GMT by sasser88
Hello, I sold an oversea property at Feb2022 and it is qualified for full private residence relief. It is owned by me and my wife (50:50). As I have other foreign income, I will need to do self assessment. While my wife doesn't have any income, she will not submit self assessment. But for this property, do we both need to submit sa108 to report the CGT? Thanks!
Posted Mon, 12 Sep 2022 12:28:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Please refer to guidance at :

Tax when you sell property

Thank you 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.