Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 15 Jun 2023 09:28:28 GMT by
Dear HMRC, I have entered my Gross YTD from P60 I have entered the Tax form P60 I have NOT entered the NI contributions ( shall I ? ) I have entered the taxable benefits ( medical ) I have entered the amount of contributions to Pension with attachment of personal contributions Where to I enter, which field the amount of personal allowance ( 10320 GBP ) I have received linked to taxcode 1032T ? Can you guide me on this as on simulation it shoes i have to pay aaditional tax despite personal pension contribution. Thank you for your guidance
Posted Thu, 15 Jun 2023 11:48:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
You do not include NI contributions or the personal allowance. These are done automatically in the calculation.
Thank you.
Posted Thu, 15 Jun 2023 12:12:53 GMT by
Hi, Thank you for your answer. I am a little bit surprise as i got allowance base on overpaid tax previous year . As it reduces the taxes paid for this year, I result on the calculation to be owing tax ? Is the calculation correct at submission level or will it be corrected after analysis of the allowance ? Thank you Georges
Posted Thu, 15 Jun 2023 13:31:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 10

You would need to contact us after you submitted it for this to be checked. As the Self Assessment line is currently closed, you will not be able to do this until 4 September 2023 unless you use webchat.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

[Original answere amended - Admin]


You must be signed in to post in this forum.