Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 25 Apr 2023 06:09:59 GMT by Caramel H
This is the first year that I need to submit the self assessment form. As noted from the HMRC website, I need to submit a paper copy of SA100 because I live outside the UK. According to the link above, I can ask my friend to order the form for me. What information should I give my friend when ordering the phone through phone? Will I receive the blank form by email or by post? Thank you
Posted Wed, 03 May 2023 08:25:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Caramel H,

If you contact our Self Assessment helpline we will be able to discuss this with you if you are unsure which additional pages need to be submitted for declaring the income you have.
You need to complete the SA100 along with the relevant supplementary pages listed here:
Self Assessment tax return forms

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.