Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 25 Apr 2023 06:09:59 GMT by Caramel H
This is the first year that I need to submit the self assessment form. As noted from the HMRC website, I need to submit a paper copy of SA100 because I live outside the UK. https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-revenue-customs/contact/self-assessment-forms-ordering According to the link above, I can ask my friend to order the form for me. What information should I give my friend when ordering the phone through phone? Will I receive the blank form by email or by post? Thank you
Posted Wed, 03 May 2023 08:25:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Caramel H,

If you contact our Self Assessment helpline we will be able to discuss this with you if you are unsure which additional pages need to be submitted for declaring the income you have.
You need to complete the SA100 along with the relevant supplementary pages listed here:
Self Assessment tax return forms

Thank you. 
Posted Tue, 09 Jan 2024 11:55:20 GMT by
Hi, I think the above link for the SA100 is how I obtained the forms that I sent in October 2023. Can anyone please confirm whether that will of been acceptable as I have had no response unlike other years where I have received a response about a month later? Thanks
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 10:47:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi
We would need to access your record to check the SA100. You can contact HMRC at Self Assessment: general enquiries

You must be signed in to post in this forum.