Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 30 Jan 2023 19:42:02 GMT by Nicolajw
All my earnings have been taxed at source this financial year, I haven't done any self-employed work. I don't need to submit a self-assessment, but believe I need to inform HMRC about the situation. How do I do that?
Posted Thu, 02 Feb 2023 11:31:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Nicolajw,

You can do this by contacting our Self Assessment helpline.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.