Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 09 May 2023 19:01:57 GMT by Phil Gulliver
My P60 includes my gross pay including my pension contributions in the "pay for this employment" total. On the SA form should I put in my gross pay minus the pension contributions? My company doesn't provide salary sacrifice.
Posted Tue, 16 May 2023 11:00:12 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

You should enter the figure that matches the P60.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.