Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 09 Jan 2023 15:05:14 GMT by Mike-Od
I received 2 small pot pension payments from old (useless) pensions. The total payment is under £7000 after tax. I have tried looking through the forms but am unsure where to include this information. Please can someone point me in the right direction?
Posted Fri, 13 Jan 2023 09:54:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

When completing the tailor your return section, on page 2 you need to answer yes to the question which asks 'did you receive any UK pensions, annuities or state benefits'. This will then open the 'UK pensions annuities and other state benefits' section for you to enter the details.

Thank you.
Posted Fri, 13 Jan 2023 17:16:50 GMT by Mike-Od
Thats brilliant, many thanks :)

You must be signed in to post in this forum.