Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to ask about receiving a “UK Government Pension” while living abroad (in Spain). In the past, I worked 15 years in the UK as a “UK civil servant”, and because of that, I receive a “UK Government pension”. But now I live in Spain, and I am Spanish tax resident. I am a Spanish national and also a UK national (I have the two nationalities). Where is this pension taxed: in the UK, or in Spain? As I have two nationalities (Spanish and British) I don’t know where I have to pay the tax on this pension, or whether I can choose where to pay the tax? Many thanks in advance for your help, because I don’t find the answer anywhere. Kind regards.