Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 28 Jun 2022 10:05:22 GMT by Laura
Hello, I am currently a self employed tutor and file a tax return for that. However, I want to start my own outdoor learning business this summer and I'm not sure what to do. I will be a sole trader and trade under a business name. Do I need to tell HMRC about this and if so how? If I'm already self employed as me but will just have a business name, will I need to register this somewhere? Many thanks!
Posted Wed, 29 Jun 2022 13:09:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can do this when you file your next tax return, and declare both of the self employments on the return.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.