Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 08 Apr 2023 19:40:30 GMT by Timotius
Halo HMRC, Please help to answer the following sample case: Last year August: I made balancing payment of £2,000 using self-assessment for 2021-2022. But yesterday, I've amended my SA and tax due for that tax year decreased from £2,000 to £500. Question: how can I get back the extra amount of £1,500? Thank you.
Posted Tue, 18 Apr 2023 11:18:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

It will take up to 72 hours for this to update online, and once it has you will be able to see a credit available to claim as a repayment.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.