Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 01 Jun 2023 19:26:01 GMT by Ranny Sahota
I want to pay at a bank but can only do this if I still get paper statements from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) have the paying-in slip HMRC sent you I don’t have these but would like them. how do i make this happen? if i can get these can i pay over two payments?
Posted Fri, 02 Jun 2023 14:37:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You will need to change your settings so that you now get paper statements.
Alteratively, you can pay online :
Pay your Self Assessment tax bill
Posted Fri, 02 Jun 2023 14:46:43 GMT by Ranny Sahota
I have done that now, thank you. Will I get a letter in the post reminding me of my July payment?
Posted Tue, 06 Jun 2023 17:01:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Yes, you will.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.