Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 14 Jan 2023 11:04:24 GMT by Louise0568 Holgate
I now have a full time job but also do some freelance work so fill out self assessment for this to pay tax on it, I pay my contributions but when I have completed the assessment it says I still owe £1§58 for nat insurance contributions which is the full amount but i have not earned as much freelance as previously as I now work full time is this right?
Posted Wed, 18 Jan 2023 13:29:55 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You need to include your PAYE details on the return for credit to be given in respect of the National Insurance paid there. The Class 4 will then be adjusted.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.