Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 10 Nov 2022 20:41:00 GMT by Mrs Wong
I received an amount of savings interest and dividends from abroad, less than GBP500 during the tax year 2021-22. Do I need to submit a self-assessment? Thank you.
Posted Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:36:48 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You would not need to complete a return for this.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.