Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 11 Aug 2022 15:42:07 GMT by 50276880
in 21/22, I only sold one share in UK bank on 21/22. And it is negative profit. Do I need put this to SA108 form?
Posted Fri, 12 Aug 2022 12:01:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

If you already complete a tax return, you can include the SA108 to advise of any losses that you may then want to carry forward and use at a later time.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.