Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 05 Jun 2023 15:55:29 GMT by AG73
I’ve sent a motorcycle part I own to Belgium for repair. I am a private individual and not a business. It is owned by me and will be returned to me when repaired. Belgium customs have impounded it, stating it requires an EORI. Is that correct?
Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 11:29:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You don't need an EORI as a private individual.
The company you use for the import/export should be using their EORI number on the Declarations.
If you are making declaration your myself please read this guidance:
Other references

You must be signed in to post in this forum.