Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 25 May 2023 14:54:20 GMT by Bowls lock
I need to recall my self assessment to include additional detail. How do I do this please
Posted Fri, 26 May 2023 16:38:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If submitted online, you can go back in and amend it.
If sent in paer, you will need to write in with the details for it to be amended.
Posted Thu, 08 Jun 2023 14:04:46 GMT by Bowls lock
For Capital Gains tax if I lived in my house for 20 years and then let it out for 9 years and then sold it, do I quote the value when I bought the house or from when I let it out
Posted Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:39:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

It is from when you bought it.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.