Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 08:51:02 GMT by GeorgesM
Hi, I finished fiscal year with Tax Code 1032T How do i report the tax allowance i had previous year ( due to pension savings ) on this year Self assessment ? I am using the digital Plat and not the paper return ? Thank you
Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 10:49:51 GMT by GeorgesM
Shall we reduce the amount of gross wages in the P60 with the amount of allowance communicated by HRMC in the form sent with tax code 1032T ?
Posted Thu, 08 Jun 2023 16:00:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
The code is a guideline for tax to be deducted and you will report all your income in the relevant sections.
You will need to tailor your return at section 3 to show what income/reliefs you have.
Posted Fri, 09 Jun 2023 06:05:42 GMT by GeorgesM
Dear Sir, Dear Madame, In which section exactly shall I enter the amount of the allowance allowance ? Section 3 in the digital assesment form refers to which question ? Thank you very much Warm Regards Georges
Posted Fri, 09 Jun 2023 14:18:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You will include the full information from the P60.
Posted Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:24:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You dont include the personal allowance anywhere on the return. This is given automatically in the calculation. The adjustments to give you the code of 1032t will be based on other sources and underpayments that you are declaring in the return.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.