Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 16 Feb 2023 11:48:09 GMT by bonnie mcavoy
hello I am looking for clarification if medical insurance figure from P11D needs to be entered into self assessment if the same figure is already being deducted from tax allowance for current year - wouldn't this mean I'm paying tax twice ?
Posted Wed, 22 Feb 2023 09:30:37 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi bonnie mcavoy,

You need to declare the amount on the tax return otherwise the tax you have paid would be refunded.

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.